Women We Are Beautiful

Women We Are Beautiful
Infinite Beauty Starts From The Soul .

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A New Year, Hair Whisper Salon Rocks 2011!





I'm back!!! It's been a long time since I've had the opportunity to keep you posted on what's been happening at Hair Whisper Salon. That's because there's been immense changes and I'm finally on the verge of completion and I'm ready to share the new exciting things that have occurred since our grand opening in June of 2010. Our clientele has been growing strong and I owe that to my regular clients who continue to refer Hair Whisper Salon to their friends and family. I personally would like to extend my gratitude for your business and friendship! Now because of your awesome patronage we've been written up in The Durham New & Observer as well as Independent, check out our website news section to read the articles. We've also had phenomenal reviews on Yelp. With this New Year of 2011 Hair Whisper Salon has it's newest member of hair artist to the team and her name is Crystal Hayes a fantastic native of North Carolina. In the spirit of bringing in the New Year in style and with a bang we're offering "SWEET" and I do mean sweet ladies discounts for 2011 book your appointment or call us today to find out what those discounts are. Upon request here are the newest pictures of the salon and I shall be adding more as we upgrade the salon. Thank you for your continual patience in the process.


Owner: Karen A. Proulx

HAIR WHISPER SALON
website: www.khairgoes.com ( We offer online booking)
phone: (919) 452-8262









1 comment: