Women We Are Beautiful

Women We Are Beautiful
Infinite Beauty Starts From The Soul .

Friday, March 12, 2010

Update On The Grand Opening Of My Salon : HAIR WHISPER

Thank you all for checking my blog the newest update on my salon opening is this the name of my salon shall be called HAIR WHISPER and the location will be at 801 Gilbert Street Durham , NC 27701 . The opening will be the end of May early June 2010. There's a lot of work that needs to be done so that I can make your experience at Hair Whisper phenomenal ! K-Hair Goes in case you're wondering is something I will be continuing to do as part of or in conjunction with Hair Whisper Salon . So please continue to check for updates here at K-HAIR GOES Blog and in the mean time I'd like to please encourage you to contact me directly at (919) 452-8262 to book appointments or to answer any questions you may have . Thanks for taking the time to follow and read my blog update , have an exquisite week .


Karen A. Proulx

No comments:

Post a Comment